Facebook Open Graph
- Enable social action buttons on product pages - Enable social actions buttons on product pages on your online storefronts, allowing shoppers to display intent on products, such as “Want”, “Own”, “Purchased” or take any other configurable action you enable.
- Integrate your brand to key points of distribution on Facebook - Deeply integrate your brand with a shopper’s identity and social graph on Facebook, allowing for your brand to touch key points of distribution on Facebook, such as the shopper’s Timeline, App Views, News Feed, and Ticker.
- Customize how activities appear on a shopper’s Timeline - Configure how shopper’s aggregated actions with your brand appear on their Timeline.
- Make your brand more discoverable shoppers - Add your brand to the “Likes and Interests” section of the shopper’s profile and allow your brand to appear in the same places that Facebook pages show up within Facebook (i.e. search).
- Create greater interactivity with shoppers - Publish updates to users and target ads to people who like your brand’s content.
Hatched: This prototype is complete and is available for our customers to use and modify.
What it Looks Like
This experimental code from Demandware Labs illustrates some interesting ways to leverage the Demandware platform, and is available for you to use. Be advised that as experimental code, it exists outside the Demandware support agreement. If you have questions about this experimental code, please post them through the comments area below.